We wanted to share this recipe with you from our friends at Komado Joe.
It was originally submitted by D. Schultz.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves galic
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Juice from half a lemon (or 2 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 raw egg
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix oil, garlic and egg and blend well.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and refrigerate.
- Coarsely tear or chop romaine lettuce and put in a serving bowl and refrigerate.
- Grill steak to preferred doneness and allow to sit two minutes before cutting.
- Drizzle dressing over lettuce and add croutons.
- Cut the steak in thick strips and add to the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle shaved Parmesan cheese on top and serve.